JESSICA THERRIEN

From Imagination To Publication

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Rachael Harrie's Fourth Writers' Platform-Building Campaign

Hello fellow campaigners! I'm so happy it's time for another campaign! Yippeee! If you've never heard of this fantastically marvelous idea, let me enlighten you...


What is the Campaign?

Basically, the Campaign is a way to link those of us in the writing community together with the aim of helping to build our online platforms. The Campaigners are all bloggers in a similar position, who genuinely want to pay it forward, make connections and friends within the writing community, and help build each others' online platforms while at the same time building theirs.

As the Campaign kicks off, you'll have the names and blog addresses of the Campaigners on my
List of Campaigners page, so you can keep in touch with the other Campaigners. That way you’ll have a list of bloggers in the same position as you, who genuinely want to help you succeed. And you'll be able to meet those who have the most in common with you. You can visit their blogs and other places they haunt, follow along, leave comments galore, and share your highs and lows as you journey through the blogosphere and build your online platform. And they'll be doing the same for you.

If you want to find out a bit more about past Campaigns, check out the info I've included
here.

Yes. I will be joining! Will you?

21 comments:

  1. Hi, Jessica. We're in the paranormal romance group of Rach's campaign. Just stopping by to say hello. = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say hi to a fellow Campaigner. I'm in your Paranormal Romance group. This is my first time participating and I'm excited to meet new writer friends and discover new blogs.
    Congratulations on your book releasing soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure am joining you :). I love these times of year. See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm in the same groups as you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been thinking about joining, Jessica. Thanks for the added motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jessica,

    Thanks for visiting my site. (we're in YA together). Congratulations on your upcoming release. How exciting!

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jessica, stopping by via the campaign. This is my first time and I'm looking forward to it. And congratulations on your recent publication!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by, Jessica! I'm following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I'm following you from the campaign! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did the campaign last time, but couldn't this time around :( Next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jessica. I thought I was following you from before on twitter, but I guess not. Found you again from the campaign. (Actually thought of you first re: the e-mail I sent you). Congrats on the soon-to-be release! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey ya, Jessica! I'm one of the campaign members. I'm excited to get to know you and the others. I love authors. Love writing. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are in the same group for the platform-building campaign so I thought I would stop by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking forward to campaigning with you once again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Been following since the 3rd campaign. Nice to see you in the YA group again. And how exciting to follow your journey to publication. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there! I'm in the same Group3 with you. Just wanted to pop in and say hello! Good luck and have fun with the campaign challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've been tagged in the 11 Questions game. ; )
    http://melissamaygrove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great to be Campaigning with you again, Jessica! And I can't wait to read OPPRESSION!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi. There's a game of tag that I'm continuing on my blog, and you're it!

    ReplyDelete