JESSICA THERRIEN

From Imagination To Publication

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Buzz: The Host Movie Starts Filming Today!

Exciting news my friends! The fact the The Host Movie starts filming today hopefully means we'll get some pictures soon. Obviously there is a full cast now, and it looks pretty good to me. Stephenie Meyer gives an update on everything here. She says to pop back "soonish" for some other exciting news about The Host Movie! Can't wait...


Full Cast

Diane KrugerDiane Kruger...
Saoirse RonanSaoirse Ronan...
William HurtWilliam Hurt...
Jake AbelJake Abel...
Max IronsMax Irons...
Chandler CanterburyChandler Canterbury...
Boyd HolbrookBoyd Holbrook...

8 comments:

  1. That will be a good movie. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that book. I hope the movie does it justice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I tagged you in a post! :) http://vickiorians.blogspot.com/2012/02/tag-im-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to reread the book. I read it when it first came out. I loved it. Can't wait for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, awesome! I didn't know Diane Kruger was in it... This is gonna be good, I think :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOD!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!! The Host is one of my all time favorite books!! I CANT WAIT to watch the movie (I just hope that the movie is up to par with the book *crosses fingers*)

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete