JESSICA THERRIEN

From Imagination To Publication

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blog Love!

A while ago I recieved some blog love from three great writers/bloggers. Thank you to the following blog buddies of mine for the awards!

Jaime Morrow for the Leibster Award:


See my list of Liebster blogs here.

Sara Biren for the One to Follow Award:


Brenna Braaten for the One Lovely Blog Award:


I would like to pay these awards forward to the bloggers of my favorite Campaign Challenge #2 posts. I am passing on all three awards. I don't know if I'm allowed to do that, but I am. They are much deserved.

Awards go to:

MC Rogerson at Lifebeyond

Carrie Butler at So, You're a Writer

Jocelyn Rish at Exploring the Magic of Stories

Cherie Colyer at Cherie Colyer

5 comments:

  1. Jessica, thanks so much for the awards! I'm very honored and will pay them forward soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! Thank you so much, Jessica! That was really kind of you, and I really appreciate it. :)

    Congratulations on your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Jessica! I can't tell you how happy I am to have met you as part of the campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popped over from Cherie's blog. Congrats on your upcoming books!

    ReplyDelete