JESSICA THERRIEN

From Imagination To Publication

Monday, August 28, 2017

Recap - San Diego Festival of Books

Over the weekend Holly and I took Acorn Publishing to the San Diego Festival of Books! This was the first year for the festival, so I had very low expectations for turnout. Boy was I blown away! The place was mobbed. I was so grateful I threw an extra box of books in my car at the last minute. We ended up selling 100 books from 10-6.

Aside from the sales, it was really fun to talk with other writers and meet new readers. We had a blast. Here are some pics and a video from the event.

We'll be at Long Beach Comic Con on Sept. 2-3. Looking forward to it!



Finally getting enough of a break in the crowd to do a little video :)

Holly and I at our table.



 We threw our booth together really quickly, 
so it doesn't look as good as it should, but still proud of all our books!

 Acorn author, Mikel J. Wilson, stopped by to say Hi! 
Us wearing hats for his new release Murder on the Lake of Fire coming out in December.

Readers stopping to check out our books.

Accidental selfie of me trying to work my phone, lol!



1 comment:

  1. How fun! I'll be doing a ton of book fairs this fall--but all in Kentucky and Tennessee. Too bad we won't be at the same ones! Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete