JESSICA THERRIEN

From Imagination To Publication

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Buzz: YA Movie Goodies

I didn't really get into The Mortal Instruments series. I only read the first one...
Now I'm kind of glad I didn't continue because it looks like the movies are going to be great, and I'll have no idea what happens in the next one! For some reason I really can't enjoy a movie if I've read the book. It just seems to be lacking in every way.


The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
August 23, 2013




ooooh oooh oooh....so excited about the Divergent movie too! Can't wait :)

Release Date: March 21, 2014




3 comments:

  1. Not my kind of movies, but just saw the trailer for City of Bones and it looks really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my type of films, but just saw the film trailer for Town of Bone fragments and it looks really well done.
    Gold für World of Warcraft
    Gold For Runescape

    ReplyDelete