It's my birthday today. YAY!! It's such a great birthday because I have so many exciting things happening in my writerly world.
1. Vegas Valley Book Festival - I'll be signing books in Vegas on October 15th with Acorn Publishing authors, Holly Kammier and Alyssa Petersel. I can't wait. Did somebody say girls night/sleepover?? FUN.
2. Audible Awesomeness - The audio book for OPPRESSION (Children of the Gods #1) was just released. How cool is that? The narrator is amazing. She's an actress who actually lives in San Francisco (where the book takes place). Meant to be, right?
**If anyone is interested in receiving a free copy for review, email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
The audio book for UPRISING (Children of the Gods #2) is being recorded right this minute! Hooray!
3. New Books - Some super good news in the writing department. I wrote my first children's book. It's being illustrated right now and will probably be released in 2017! I can't wait to see the drawings.
I've also finished the first draft of a new book. I'm aiming for a 2017 release for that one as well. Keep an eye out for all the juicy details :)
Oh, and REDEMPTION (Children of the Gods #3) is being published in French through AdA. Can't wait to have my whole series in French. Woot!
4. Acorn Publishing - We met with some of the top dogs at the Southern California Writer's Conference in Irvine over the weekend, and our little publishing company will be represented at the San Diego conference. I can't wait! I got my start at the SD SCWC. It will be fun to go back.
We also just signed screenwriter, Joe Gazzam and another of our authors, Alyssa Petersel, just won Kirkus Best Indie book of 2016! Can you believe that? HUGE.
5. Author's Circle - I'm actually most excited about launching a new division of our publishing company called AUTHOR'S CIRCLE | Awards & Reviews. We're always looking for ways to help other authors. If you have a book out, consider entering for one of the awards. It's our first year, so the chances of winning are really high! Check us out:
What are you excited about these days?