JESSICA THERRIEN

From Imagination To Publication

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Great News!

I already posted on Facebook, but I can't help it. I'm sharing the news here as well. My French Canadian publisher, AdA, has picked up REDEMPTION (Children of the Gods #3)! I'm so thrilled! They will be translating the book to French and publishing in Canada.

Yes, they've already translated and published the first two books in the series, but I wasn't sure if they were going to pick up book 3 after I left my US publisher. YAY! I'm so happy that they decided to continue publishing my series. Squeeee!

Also, tomorrow OPPRESSION (Children of the Gods #1) will be featured as a BookBUB featured deal. For those who don't know what BookBUB is:


BookBub is a free service that helps millions of readers discover great deals on acclaimed ebooks while providing publishers and authors with a way to drive sales and find new fans. Members receive a personalized daily email alerting them to the best free and deeply discounted titles matching their interests as selected by our editorial team. BookBub works with all major ebook retailers and devices, and is the industry’s leading ebook price promotion service. BookBub was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.

Basically they email a million people and tell them your book is on sale. BUT the people they email have actually signed up to receive the deal notifications. Which means, people read the email, see your book, and buy it while it's on sale.

Wish me luck!! I've heard great things about BookBub. We'll see if it helps my sales :) I'll let you know!









ALSO....

Book #1 in my friend's series is free until the end of the month:

Buy Links
Amazon: http://goo.gl/Fw3T4t
Barnes & Noble: http://ow.ly/L0mHh
Kobo: http://bit.ly/1pl0tye
iTunes: http://ow.ly/L0mSH

3 comments:

  1. Translation! Very cool. That will be exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and thanks for the plug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superstar. Yah Ps i retired 2-19. Want to get together with shamala for lunch sometime? Gs99gs.

    ReplyDelete