JESSICA THERRIEN

From Imagination To Publication

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Acorn Publishing at WonderCon 2016

It was crazy. Or maybe I was crazy...for bringing my 1 year old with me (note said baby in pack n play behind our table). Despite all the madness, I did have fun. It's always a rush, and I love meeting new readers.

For the authors out there wondering about sales and pricing. I sold BOOK 1 for $15 but if the customer bought all three in the series it was 3 for $30. I mentioned it being only $10 a book which is cheaper than on Amazon, and that seemed to help seal the deal. Plus they would be signed copies!! I sold 85 books, which felt pretty good since I was off chasing my little guy most of the time.

Here are some pics...

MY MUNCHKINS




MS. HOLLY & SOME READERS




THE DRESSER-UPPERS













1 comment: