JESSICA THERRIEN

From Imagination To Publication

Monday, November 26, 2012

The Buzz: The Hobbit Movie Trailer

Hi all! I hope you had a fantabulous Thanksgiving break :) Mine was an awesome kind of torture...do you realize how hard it is to resist eating pie for every meal when you're pregnant? Torture I tell you! Not to mention the turkey, gravy, and mashed potatoes...*Homer Simpson Drool*

I'm sure you've all seen this trailer (as I'm assuming nearly all of America had their butts on couches watching football over the weekend)...Still I had to post it. YAY! I'm really excited about The Hobbit Movie. Mostly because it's been so long since I've read the book that I'm not going to notice or be super mad about all the changes they're undoubtedly going to make to the story. I mean...they're making three movies out of one book, so I'm assuming there will be some deviation from the original. We'll see I guess...

5 comments:

  1. What's wrong with pie at every meal?
    Very excited for The Hobbit movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We celebrated at a buffet so I had a little bit of everything. SO excited for the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh, I can't stand it. Let's get this show on the road or in the theaters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should've asked us about the pie! We're enablers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hubby ate most of the pie around here, which I was kind of grateful for, because I lose all control when it's around :) Honestly can't wait for this movie!!

    ReplyDelete