Now don't get the wrong idea, I don't want to shove Oppression down your throats, but this blog is called Imagination to Publication. Without trying to be too much of a salesman, I wanted to share the newest details of my publishing journey.
As you may know, I met with ZOVA last weekend, and here is the latest:
1. Oppression will be included in the 2012 Debut Author Challenge.
The challenge goal is to read & review a minimum of twelve young adult or middle grade debut novels between the dates of January 1, 2012 – January 31, 2013.
As part of the debut author challenge, Oppression will be touring around to different readers on the Debut Author Challenge ARC Tour. You will be able to sign up for the tour here once it is posted (sometime next week).
*Don't forget to become a member of the Debut Author Challenge Group on Goodreads!
2. Oppression is climbing the YA Debut 2012 Listopia list where you can vote for your favorite upcoming 2012 novels. Yippee! Thanks for your votes everyone!
3. I'm planning an Oppression Virtual Launch Party! I hope you'll be joining me on February 28th to help celebrate the release of my book (by posting about Oppression). I'll be posting a sign up/RSVP form later this month for those of you bloggers who want to help me host. If you know for sure you want to be involved, you can also email me or leave a note in the comments.
4. The back cover reveal will be coming shortly. I absolutely love it. Can't wait to share :)
5. A fresh wave of E-ARCS should be going out to bloggers soon. I can't wait to hear feedback from everyone!
6. A Q&A with my publisher will be posted in a few weeks.
7. I will be attending the Southern California Writers Conference with ZOVA the week before the release (Feb. 17-20) to promote the book. Hope to see you there!
That's what's going on in my writing world. What about you? Feel free to share any big book news or even if you're just writing queries. I love to hear from you all!