JESSICA THERRIEN

From Imagination To Publication

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Oh So Close!

For those of you who don't know, my manuscript revisions were due on Saturday, June 4th. I have worked so hard to complete it, and I am so close to being done, but I needed another week or two (hence the absence/lack of posting). I was panicked last weekend, but ZOVA was really nice about it.

The past two weeks have been insane. I flew to Sacramento for a wedding, then to Reno for multiple birthdays, not to mention, I'm getting married in less than a month....aiyayai. Needless to say, I think I will be ready to submit my manuscript this weekend. After several weeks, or I guess you could say months, of editing, it gets really hard to tell whether or not you are being too critical or actually cutting stuff that shouldn't be there. At some point, you have to be satisfied and say, I'm done.

I'll keep you posted...I have no idea what's next.

1 comment:

  1. Times going by fast, I can't wait to read the final piece. Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete