After finishing my series I didn't really know what to do with myself (see brain vomit post below, lol). Reading seemed like an awesome way to fill my baby-free moments...SO I've decided to challenge you all to do it with me! Read. Read! READ!!
Introducing....*drum roll* ...the first annual...
Read & Review Challenge
To read and review 5 or more novels from the Challenge Library from October 1 - March 31.
- All books reviewed must be from the Challenge Library (the list of participating authors).
- Each reader to review 5 or more novels will be entered to win the grand prize.
- A monthly drawing will be held for everyone who has reviewed a book that month.
- You MUST review the book and provide a link to the review in order to qualify for any prize. **Reviews can be posted anywhere** (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, and/or your personal blog, etc.)
- Reviews must be posted during the Read & Review Challenge time frame (October 1st - March 31st)
- Book format will vary by author. E-books, paperbacks, and audio books all qualify as reviewable.
- Participants are responsible for contacting the authors directly to obtain FREE copies of their books (emails provided in the R&R Challenge Library).
- Reviews of purchased copies still count toward the challenge.
- If you accept a novel but don't review it, you are disqualified from participating and won't be allowed to request books from any other authors.
- Reviews must be posted within one month of receiving the book or you are disqualified.
- Authors can take part in the challenge as well by reading and reviewing books that are not theirs.
- International participation will vary by author. All giveaways are international.
- The monthly giveaway will be a $10 Amazon gift card
- The grand prize giveaway will be a collection of swag from various authors and a $50 Amazon gift card
Please feel free to steal the R&R Challenge button, post the rules, and link to the Challenge Library. Facebook & Twitter shares are encouraged as well (#R&RChallenge)!! Remember, readers don't have to have a blog to participate. Anyone can leave reviews!
Contact me @ email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Have fun and good luck!!!